1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen

Criticism of the entire server

Dieses Thema im Forum "Lob und Kritik" wurde erstellt von rapust, 8 Aug. 2019.

Status des Themas:
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.
  1. rapust

rapust Spieler

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Homepage:
    Greetings community and team this server. Today I would like to write a critique about the whole server. Such a topic may seem provocative, which is why it can be removed, but I want to write a Preface in which I will explain.

All, that I write in this topic is my personal opinion, with which you can be disagree, but I bohrmann do all, to you understood situation. I read all the forum rules and will take them into consideration when writing the subject, so if this topic will be deleted - team of this server doesn't want someone to criticize the server, even observing all the rules that they themselves invented. The whole topic will be written in English, for which I apologize, I do not know German, and the translator translates incorrectly. I want to say that ALL the situations that will be described have evidence in the form of screenshots that will be uploaded to the site "https://imgur.com/" which is completely safe and it is not an advertisement. I just need somewhere to upload photos and sign them. The whole topic will be laid out on the items. Thank you for your interest! Let's move on to the most basic content:

1. The work of the server team

I would like to start with the most important thing - the team, this is exactly what keeps the entire server.

What's wrong with the team? The fact that the team either does not perform its duties, or performances them incorrectly or does not apply any interest. In this point I want to consider 2 situations.

First: I have often is that I'm filing a report via command, but rejected it. When I served on that player report through the forum (When I already lose), then ban it. Why isn't he banned through the command?! Here is one such case I captured: https://imgur.com/a/j7uF9De

Second: My friend and I decided to test the team and I gave them the report through the forum (he isnt hacker) in the end.... he was banned just like that......: https://imgur.com/a/5O2DqcW

You can be spit on this, just imagine, what if it was you and it was not an experiment.

So I think, you should get adequate supporters and moderators, but not these.... the ones you hired during your last recruitment.

2. Strange attitude towards the Russian-speaking community

I want to say right away that I am neutral towards the Russian community. I'm not for or against it, I don't even consider myself a part of it, so don't think I wrote this paragraph just because I'm defending the Russians.

I would like to say that the server team treats the Russian community not bad and not good, but somehow strange... I can't call it anything else. You have Russian translation server (although doing it very bad) and even in English, although now we are talking only about the Russian language. But you understand that your translation into Russian is simply impossible to understand, do not think that your Google translator is so smart. You could use something more reliable... although I am sure that you are not even one supporter and moderator do not speak Russian, but only some speak English... So if you decide to turn the server not only into German, but also a little Russian, then do it wisely, and not the way you did it... I don't think you don't need proof because you can go to the server and check. Also, the team does not provide support in Russian, though, I can refer to your tagline "NeruxVace - One For ALL". So if he's the only one for all, why can't I ask for support if I only know Russian?

Do something, not just sit in TeamSpeak and chat with other team members... hire at least a couple of supporters who ideally know English and at least a little Russian. Hire translators, finish the job!

3. Updates

I would like to start with the fact that the team didn't even know that there is a section on the forum where players offer their ideas. Why would I? Because they haven't added any updates from that section recently, even those that have approved. That is, you approve of the update, say that you will add, but there is NOTHING! For example, my proposal, which after approval was simply DELETED, is not sent to the archive, as others, but simply DELETED! I have his link: https://forum.neruxvace.net/threads/site-recovery-with-players-statistics.23407/

You can go... spoiler alert: it won't work...

So if you do this section, then do what you promised.

4. Everything is not finalized

If the team and adds (not from the section of ideas) almost all not developed. On the server a lot of bugs, if you list each of them, it will be a long time. And the list is not necessary, have you seen them, if you play at least a month. But there is one thing that really pissed me off!

This is a problem with nicknames on the forum. See my nick? "methylamine". But that's my nick in the game "justpoint". My forum account is associated with your account in the game, but my nickname is not changed. I have already faced such a problem. I had a nickname "ikn", I tied the account to the forum, and then changed the nickname to "methylamine", only here on the forum it has not changed. I wrote in support and I was told that should change in a couple of days (screenshots later). And the truth is, a few days later he changed. But less than a month, as already said, i changed to "justpoint" but nick, again, has not changed on the forum. I wrote in support, they told that again should be changed in a couple of days, only now it has not changed for almost a month and the support just ignoring me.... CHANGE MY DAMN NICKNAME.

First support request (from "ikn" to "methylamine"): https://imgur.com/a/xjpSpmS

Second support request (from "methylamine" to "justpoint"): https://imgur.com/a/3mu8XKg

My nickname changed a few days ago, 20 days after this letters of support...

As you can see, the text is different, so it's not the same thing. The second time I thought they fixed it and I wouldn't even have to write in support, but it feels like they don't care about bugs...

Also, in the second address you can notice that they wrote about some date. So, they had a bug with the choice of dates on the support page, which I reported and you know what... they haven't solved it yet. Here is screenshot (made right now): https://imgur.com/a/IIrthtl

Wrote about this I month two ago if that...

I don't think there is a date 2222 Juli...

Conclusion

In conclusion, I wanted to say that I know that many people can turn away from me because of this message. But remember, this is my opinion, which you don't have to listen to. Just as you can see, I have attached evidence to every point and not even one, so it will be difficult to argue here. And you know, if this subject is removed, then the command really is not nice to hear constructive criticism. Again, written this topic in the right section (Criticism), and as I observed all the rules of the forum. So the deletion of this topic will be unfounded action.

Also, if you disagree with something or just want to argue, then I'm ready. Write in the subject as well and their opinions.

Thank you for your attention!

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 8 Aug. 2019
    DasAADDD gefällt das.
  2. xImSyntax

xImSyntax Administrator

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Beruf:
    Schüler
    Hey,

first of all thank you very much that you obviously took a lot of time to write this critique. However, we could recognize inconsistencies in some points and try to deal with all areas as much as possible.

Unfortunately, after four months we can no longer determine to what extent or for what reason your report was rejected. If this is a misconduct on our part, we apologize for it as we would like to offer high quality support.

This criticism is also incorrect, because after checking the replay again it was obvious that your friend vyoru was cheating. In addition, in theory a deliberate erroneous message is punishable.

For some time now we have been offering different languages ingame to accommodate the fraction of Russian and English players. However, since we want to remain a German network, we have no interest in English or Russian team members. If you don't speak German but have a question in the Teamspeak/Game/Forum, you will be connected to a supporter or moderator with the necessary English skills as soon as possible. As already mentioned, we try to focus on our German community.

I don't know which subforum you are in, but in "Wünsche und Anregungen" every post is dealt with and answered as good as possible. With some suggestions it is difficult to find a suitable answer, because you have to discuss them with the developers or game designers. Nevertheless, I reject the criticism that we would not care about this sub-area.
    I'm as confused about your post as you are, because I actually have the rights to view deleted posts. Nevertheless, I assure you that no suggestions, criticisms or any other contributions will be deleted for no reason.

Our forum synchronization system is basically designed so that the ingame name can also be used in the forum. Unfortunately it can come to the fact that sometimes synchronization errors occur, therefore your way was to visit the ticket support the absolutely correct. However, dotzi wrote in your second ticket that if your name doesn't change, you should contact us again and you obviously didn't follow up.

Since this point of your criticism is hard to take seriously, it is just as hard for me to comment on it. If a player chooses this date, the bug will be difficult to fix, but our focus is on fixing bugs in other areas.

In conclusion, I can understand your frustration, but you can see that some points are very exaggerated. I hope that you will have fewer problems with our systems and team members in the future, but I thank you again for your criticism and I hope that I could give you enough feedback on your contribution.

Yours sincerely,
    NV Team Management

reavn, xHuz, HaarigeMelone und 4 anderen gefällt das.
  3. rapust

rapust Spieler

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Homepage:
    Yeah, what if I only speak Russian? If you provide Russian language in the game, why don't you provide it in TeamSpeak? And also, here is a quote from one of your moderators: "we are looking for only German supporters, because we give only German support". I will not say who and where said it, because I think it is not very good to do it in a public topic, but if necessary, I can tell you in person. So basically, by saying that you will give support in English, you will contradict the moderator who says that you give support ONLY in German.

"NeruxVace - One For ALL"...

If you are ready to spit on the solution of the problem with some choice of date, it already suggests that you can spit on the solution of any other problem...

Yes, but the funny thing is that it happens almost every day... I'll be sure to send you proof when it happens again.

4. xImSyntax

xImSyntax Administrator

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Beruf:
    Schüler
    Hey,

apparently on some points you didn't quite understand our point of view.

First of all, I can only repeat that we wanted to accommodate our small Russian community, but that doesn't mean that we hire extra Russian supporters. The statement that we only offer German support was taken out of context. The answer of the Sr.Moderator was written about your English application and not about our offered support. We currently have no interest in English or Russian team members.

Since we try to support everyone as good as possible, this slogan is correct.

If a user actually enters a wrong date, we cannot do anything about it. If a player seriously wants to report a bug, he will not give a wrong date unless he has no interest in the bug being fixed.

If you have again a rejected report that has been incorrectly processed, you are welcome to post a complaint in the forum.

Yours sincerely,
    NV Team Leader

reavn, xHuz, Flemmli und 4 anderen gefällt das.
  5. TheNorthHD

TheNorthHD Spieler

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Hey,

just a short part of my opinion, every other Point isnt in my interests.

its true that ingame Reports get rejected very often even if the Player ist cheating very obv.
    Its also true that the translation to Englisch is the worst i have ever seen.
    Also rapust's second Point that his friend got banned legit (...)
    its true that the supporter ban user and didnt even look at them.
    I dont say that everyone do it but a few are a few to much.

I dont know how to fix a problem like that, but its clearly that its better if u know About it so that u can find a way to fix it on ur own.
    So at the end i just wanted to say that the Player rapust just wanted to help u in find Problems on ur Server wich can be fixed now after u know About it.
    So dont be stupid and place Stones in front of them!

Iskreno

rapust gefällt das.
Status des Themas:
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.